View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 11:31 AM   #8
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindahervieux View Post
I can't find a library folder for Kindle anywhere on my hard drive. I think I should just stick to reading this book on Caliber. Thanks.
Well that's a different situation entirely. One of the menu items (I forget if it's 'Help->about', or 'Options') in the Kindle for Mac application will tell you exactly where your library folder is.

But it's usually "Library/Application Support/Kindle/My Kindle Content" or "Documents/My Kindle Content", depending on your version of Kindle for Mac.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote