View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 07:24 AM   #11
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert501 View Post
I haven't picked up a "real" book in 3 or 4 months. So today I happened to try to read one and I can't see the darn thing!...
This may well be an indication that you need to see an optometrist. It quite possible that you simply need reading glasses.

As others have said, the adjustable text size on the Kindle can be a aid. It isn't, though, a replacement for getting proper correction lenses.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote