View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 01:33 PM   #110
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkus View Post
It should simply be a case of going into the App Store app on the iPad and then search for "Kobo" and it should display the app. Tap on the item and it should allow you to install it. If it displays v7.0 of the app then it will alert you that your iOS version does not support this version of the app, but you can download the last compatible version for your device. Tapping the download button should then download the app.
When I try to install thru through the App Store:

1) It Asked for my Apple password
2) I type it in and hit Ok
3) An Icon appears on the home screen, and it looks like it is trying to install
4) A message box pops up and says "This application requires iOS 7.0 or Later. You must update to IOS 7.0 in order to download and use this application.", and there is an OK button (no other options).
5) I tap on the OK button. The Icon is gone.

So what am I missing?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote