View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:38 AM   #22
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
I own the previous incarnation - the M90 - and it hasn't seen the light of day in a year. I don't know if the M92 is a significant upgrade, but the M90 was very problematic for me. If I let it sleep - vs. shutting it off - it wouldn't turn on. I'd be reading and it would jump back to the home screen. There were other niggling problems as well.

I vastly prefer my DX, and use it every day in conjunction with my PW.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote