View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 11:38 AM   #105
dos1
20% cooler.
dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1
Yes, I am. I'm even happy with shades at the bottom, they are pretty usable for me, as I said in different topic: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...2&postcount=55

When setting correct light level for environment you're in, light is really nicely distributed over screen and looks just awesome. In some conditions it doesn't even look like it's lighted - it just looks white (i'll repeat - in some conditions, not always ).

I'm glad I waited with buying my first e-reader. I considered buying Kindle 4 when was released, but somehow didn't do that (not sure why to be honest). When I saw Paperwhite being announced, I was already decided within first minutes and I don't regret
dos1 is offline   Reply With Quote