View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 11:56 AM   #87
Morkl
Connoisseur
Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by soseono View Post
Come to think of it, I like the dedicated style selector idea much better. That way, I can not only specify serif/sans-serif/monospace fonts, but also line-heights, margins, etc. Different fonts look better with different line heights...

By the way, on the font selector screen, can you remove the warning message at the bottom and increase the number of selector items? Once the warning's gone, maybe you can fit one or two more.
Yep, I think I've decided that's the way to go.

The selector can handle more items; I just have to make sure it's not too easy to break things, e.g. by selecting the last item in the list and then reducing the number of available items or going back to the stock Reader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeywilliams25 View Post
Yes I did.
And that explains it.
Now why I wonder was it set at 200%?

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
My bad; should have left a note about it in the readme. I set the large size as default style.css as an indicator to show that the custom CSS is being used.
Morkl is offline   Reply With Quote