View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 09:22 AM   #631
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Araucaria View Post
On the substance of the change, I am surprised and perhaps a little disappointed. I thought that one of the reasons the MR site was hosted on a Canadian server was because of Canada's more reasonable copyright laws.
For legal reasons, we need to comply with Swiss copyright law, since the site owner, Alex, is Swiss. Yes, it is disappointing, but I'm afraid it's unavoidable.

I shall edit the guidelines - thanks for the reminder.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote