View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 08:22 AM   #15905
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I've been experimenting with different genre lately, with my read of '11/23/63' and 'Pines.' Now I've begun what I believe to be Fantasy with Robin Hobb's "Assassin's Apprentice." Just a few pages into the book, and so far it reminds me of the beginning of the movie "A Knight's Tale." If the book is half as much fun as that movie was, I think I may be in for some pleasant reading!

Stitchawl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Let me amend this to read: 'A Knight's Tale Meets Game of Thrones.'

Stitchawl
I was about to tell you not to expect that much fun, but then I saw you figured that out yourself. Well, don't give up hope yet. Witty remarks are sometimes grim, but not that rare. Especially when Fitz gets close to the Fool.
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote