View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 04:52 PM   #15145
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post

Next, I'll conclude the Escape From Furnace series with Execution by Alexander Gordon Smith.
It was a nice conclusion if somewhat expected. One of my fastest reads. Overall, well written and plotted story. It doesn't appear to be very popular in the US, hopefully, it is more so in the author's native UK. Rated C+ [3 stars].

Next up is my latest purchase Murder Most Holy by Paul Doherty. (As opposed to pdurrant who lets 5 years pass before reading, I read all my latest buys. )

My first with this author.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote