View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 02:47 PM   #44
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplumey View Post
My business is the only place I'll let you stick your nose

I read Yesterday's Son and Time for Yesterday by Crispin. I'm not sure which one to try next. Since it's only taking me a coupe of days to reach of them, I thought about just starting at TOS #1 and going up from there.
That'll work. Just keep in mind, some are better than others. But, as you say, most of them are very quick reads.

What I would suggest, if you want is to read the Captains Table ones. IIRC those were all quite good.

http://www.librarything.com/series/S...527s%252BTable

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote