View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:12 AM   #35520
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Glad it was worth it. It sounds heavenly!

Rumpelteazer: That first day back sucks no matter what. It sounds like yours is going to be worse than most. How hard would it be to get central heating installed in your current home?
Well, the back of the house was build in the 1400s and the front in the 1600s so no go for central heating because it's a registered monument. The store's got central heating, but my father thinks 15C is a perfect temperature for working in. My hands disagree.

This morning was both better and worse than expected. He had checked, tagged and put away 1.5 shipments of the 3 that arrived last week, and those were the most important ones. However, he had rearranged my section of the table to be "more practical". Grrrr, more practical according to him. My workspace has a system and I'm used to it so I changed everything back.

On the bright side: I just got my tablet! After much doubt I went for the 7" Nexus 7 32GB. Mainly because I wanted something I can easily carry around with me and for what I want to use it for 7" will be big enough. It's now updating Android and I just ordered a casing for it which should arrive tomorrow.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote