View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 03:43 AM   #3
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
actually the jetbook has no backlight either so it needs external light of some sort. There are quite a few LCD based devices out there now, I forget which ones book folk have found the best...I know one person here is now using an Archos 9 tablet device with success. I few are also using the Archos 5 as well but I don't know when versions of the Archos devices are those being user.

There also was a neat device from China posted here over this past week (maybe weekend) that was affordable and pretty well reviewed...but for the lige of me I don't remember the name or website. but if you hunt, I think the "News and Commentary" section you might be able to find some references to LCD readers. If I find it I'll come back and post it...I seem to remember this device was running Windows CE, maybe?
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote