View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 07:41 AM   #28
Mrgauth
Addict
Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3
Well, what it comes down to is most, not all, with Iphones, would take them over their readers. Unfortunately, I am not getting much feedback from Touch users since that is the only 'I' device I can consider. I was afraid that might happen. Not being a phone I think most think of the Touch as a fancy mp3 player and not a 'serious' device.

Plus, I have been thinking about the price. I would never be happy with anything less than a 32g and the real price of that with tax, extended warranty, protective case, and a smattering of apps would be clost to $600. And that is way way to much for a little pocket entertainment device. Period. On the other hand paying over $300 to read books I can continue to read at no additional cost on paper is a tough call as well considering the device does nothing else.

Thanks for the input all and I see your arguments both ways. Bottom line I will never be content with just one of these, so, I better skip them both for now. Just keep saving til I can afford both. Thanks.
Mrgauth is offline   Reply With Quote