View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 03:43 AM   #1
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
QuickLook (Mac OS X Leopard) and BBeB / LRF / Sony Reader eBooks

Having done a Mobipocket Quicklook plugin -- see

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25603

-- I thought I have a go at a BBeB/LRF/Sony Reader plug-in for the Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) QuickLook system. This is only for unprotected LRF files.

I found it easy to extract a small GIF from the file.

[1.1 update]
With a lot of assumptions, I may have found a way to access a higher resolution cover if it's present in just the right way.

Just download the attached file, decompress it and put the result in your /Library/QuickLook folder. Your LRF eBooks should now show their pretty covers in icon view, and in coverflow view.

Only for Mac OS X 10.5, PPC or Intel.

[edit]
This is version 1.1. I have a very limited number of LRF files to test with, so do let me know of any problems.

Paul
Attached Files
File Type: zip QLBBeB.qlgenerator.zip (8.6 KB, 772 views)

Last edited by pdurrant; 10-05-2008 at 05:07 PM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote