View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 11:06 PM   #17
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I don't think Lolita needs my help in this vote, so I've voted for 3 that I would prefer reading over Lolita. Who said you can't have strategic voting in multiple choice.

I doubt the strategy will work though. We're probably still going to be reading and Lolita, and I'll still look forward to discussing it with everyone.
That was my thinking as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Wow! I didn't realise how far I was going to be set back to read Lolita. I don't think I can bring myself to pay $12 just to read this book. However, I've sourced a copy in my local library, so if this is the book we're reading, I'll duck down this Saturday and pick it up. Hopefully it's still available.
I've already put a copy on hold at the library too. The wait isn't too long.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote