Thread: Glo Kobo Glo USB busted
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 04:57 PM   #1
Lunchtray
Connoisseur
Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Kobo Gen 1
Kobo Glo USB busted

Hey Everyone,

Just thought I'd share that my Kobo Glo's micro USB plug decided to stop connecting to computers. (Had the device since Oct 3rd, 2012) Interestingly enough it still will recognize being plugged in and has the ability to charge. I guess 1 or 2 of the pin connectors for data detached and left the ground and power still intact.

Anyone else have this happen to them?

So far Kobo support has been helpful and sent me the email to start the exchange. Sounds as though the turn-around time can be up to 15 days so I'm grabbing a new Kobo Glo on the way home because I got to read me some books. I guess when I get the replacement I'll go to my wife - Surprise update to your Kobo Touch!

Lunchtray
Lunchtray is offline   Reply With Quote