View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 09:30 AM   #868
chrox
Zealot
chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 KPW PB840
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomtom View Post
I just tried to install the new JBpatch jbpatch_3.1.0_fw510.zip however that did not work either. So I have a problem that is not related to this thread and I'll open another one!
Some versions of Duokan just gray out the "Update Your Kindle" button. You could either uninstall Duokan temporarily or put an empty file named "DUOKAN_DISABLE" in your kindle root and restart your kindle before installing KPVBooklet. Don't forget to remove the "DUOKAN_DISABLE" file if you want to switch to Duokan again.
chrox is offline   Reply With Quote