View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:31 PM   #2
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
I read here on Mobileread if you pay to remove ads you no longer have to swipe to open the KFHD.

I still have to swipe! It is not improvement then. I still have to swipe. I have the Amazon Kindle cover that wakes it up, but I didn't want to swipe anymore.

What is going on here? Maybe that was for the paperwhite, but still......
You are in good company in that regard!

I would like to see the swipe go away also or at least be an option to use or not!
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote