View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:17 PM   #357
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I'm thinking yes. I clearly see color issues with that one.
Me too, and I was wondering the same thing. I know a large percentage of the population - primarily men- have some degree of color blindness they don't even know about.

But I had no colors on my screen at all in the beginning, so I kept thinking it was an isolated few with this issue, until my second screen turned colorful, then I received two very colorful screens, and ultimately even my first one developed very slight coloration.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote