View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 12:11 PM   #273
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post

I don't see a difference in marketing the screen illumination. Look at the pictures/video of the Nook in B&N's ad and try to find a similar unit anywhere.
Yeah, maybe it's all in the name. Nook Glowlight or Kobo Glo tell me it's a reader with integrated light. Kindle *Paperwhite* makes me think -- wow, this thing is going to look as good as a piece of printed white office paper -- even white background and black text. And then, bam, disappointment, it's just a Kindle with integrated light.
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote