View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 02:07 AM   #2283
kartu
PRS+ author
kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, 505, 600, 650, 950
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshzh View Post
Forgive me if this question was answered before. I wonder if the custom dictionaries in 505 work as the pre-installed dictionaries (pop-up after double-click in a book)?
505 has no touchscreen.
For readers with touchscreen plan is to have it like standard dictionaries.

Quote:
Don't know if our experts here will continue working on new functions for PRS-650 too because it has been discontinued as I understand
505 is discontinued for years, work still continues. There are no plans to drop support of any of the currently supported models (300, 350, 505, 600, 650, 950)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
My question is, if LRFTextScale is working with epub files?
No.

Quote:
I know I can create css files for different font sizes, but is there a way to use + button ?
I'd try:
Code:
body {
   font-size: 1.1em; // means +10%
}
This should work as long as books CSS doesn't use hardcoded font size.

Last edited by kartu; 07-04-2011 at 02:12 AM.
kartu is offline   Reply With Quote