View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 01:32 PM   #10
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
I don't actually keep a TBR list for leisure reading (study-reading is a different matter).

The closest it gets is the half-dozen or so paper library books I really ought to start/finish and return, and the stuff I've bought on sale that I should actually read someday.

But there's no real arrangement for those and I just pick what looks most interesting/appealing at the time I start it, or is just due at the library soonest.

The only time I really do have an e-reading plan is when there's a sale on which includes a particular author's works and I want to try one of their other works before deciding to get the others on sale.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote