View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 10:34 AM   #5
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by bZkindle View Post
I don't really see why. It's not much different than jailbreaking your device or removing DRM really.
Of course you can argue whether it's ethical, but you can't say it's not inevitable: "It’s just an iron rule of nerd-dom, if you put an interesting looking wall in front of us, we’ll try to get around it.”
i just thought it's sad, that's all. i'm not going to "argue" about it. i don't really see how it's related to removing DRM, but i guess that's just me. you're probably just speaking from the point of view of a person who is challenged by barriers.
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote