View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 05:59 PM   #2
Tiersten
Guru
Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle 3G+WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecold View Post
Is there a way to ask Amazon to somehow backup all of my Kindle content including my personal documents?
No. It only backups your annotations, bookmarks and furthest read and only if they're items from the Kindle store. I doubt Kindle CS would be able to initiate a backup like you want either as the mechanism is mainly based on download only of eBooks. The only uploading is the previous mentioned data and diagnostic log files. You can ask them but I wouldn't expect them to be able to. They'd be opening a huge can of worms anyway if they did have this ability considering people already pointlessly rage about the data that is uploaded already.
Tiersten is offline   Reply With Quote