View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 06:55 AM   #38
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
DRM is much more easily circumvented than geographical restrictions, yet it gets a lot of flak as if it were the main problem. Unlike DRM, the publishers of content are in control of those restrictions, and boy do they use them. I'm absolutely fed up of finding Youtube videos locked up just because I use a Spanish version of my software and I happened to live in Germany.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote