View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 01:41 PM   #12
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabingirl View Post
Hi all,

I finally made up my mind today to buy a nook as my first e-reader. The store locator on bn.com said that most of the local stores (of which there are three within 5 miles of my house) had them in stock so I decided to go pick one up rather than order online.
When I ordered my Nook Online about 10 days ago I received an email from B&N that said my Nook would shipped out on the 12th and I should receive it about 2 days after that. So I didn't expect to receive my Nook for about 2 weeks. The day after I ordered I received a 2nd email informing me that my Nook was shipped that day. I received it the following day, 2 days after ordering. What a surprise that was. The nearest B&N to me is about 45 miles. That's 90 miles round-trip. I only get about 19 MPG so it wasn't worth the time and expense to pick one up at B&N. Good luck with your Nook. I love mine.

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote