View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 08:33 PM   #11
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by usuallee View Post
I ordered this for my paperwhite and have been quite satisfied. My Kindle 3 with lighted cover, whose compactness I marveled at almost 3 years ago, seems like a heavy, bulky monstrosity by comparison.
i just got the same one (the "dual-color" version). i like it more than amazon's more compact original paperwhite cover. it's bulkier, but feels better when held. the one thing i've encountered is some random stand-by activation when the front cover is flipped to the back. on two occasions, with the cover flipped to the back, when i placed the kindle down on a flat surface, it would activate the stand-by mode. don't know why. this happened immediately when i placed it down. so it's not activating based on the timed setting to go into stand-by. so somehow, when the cover is flipped back, and with the magnets in just the right locations, it goes into stand-by.
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote