View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 12:45 PM   #1
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
Reader with Turn Page buttons

I started out with a Sony 505 and it is now my wife's.
I got 2 Sony T1's, and traded one for a sony 350.

I like the 505, but don't like its slow page turn or its weight anymore.

I LOVE the 350's form factor, but wish it had buttons on the side.

I am starting to really dislike my remaining T1. I read one handed and so don't use the touchscreen. The placement of the page turn button on the bottom of the device ends up straining my wrist really quick. Plus, the T1 has been doing a lot of double page turning, at random, and I am getting sick of it.

So I am looking at another reader. But I want one with turn page buttons on the side.
Are there any besides the Kindle? I am not adverse to the kindle, as I've got the tools added to Calibre, but I like the way that the Sony's handle collections/series. I know there is the Kindle collection plugin, but it seems like 'more' work

Any thoughts?
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote