View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 10:42 PM   #167
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Once, a long carrot was thought to have measles. This gift has made headlines in Florin, where George sat waiting with a violin once used to humiliate Godzilla by its beautiful Icee tone.

Carrots under ground listen for violin music. Godzilla with apples firmly in maw, began to saw away on his cello, which was small change compared to Mr. Rogers harp. So, underground, the revolutionaries planned to contract Maestro of Neptune and bring sexy cookies from AntiMeaslesland.

Striations, jalapenos, sturgeons, and creamy soap were being hyper sensitive and stirred until boiling. Toiling over turnips which were tranquilly paranoid, George considered his options while humming Bach's harmonica when suddenly Godzilla pulled up.

This boded ill for me, since I had painful memories since that time carrots opened fire-roasted peanuts while playing 'Angry Birds' on Facebook.

Facebook isn't carrot friendly either, then. MobileRead, however, befriends Angry Birds who can dance while eating

(We seemed to have lost that riveting first paragraph somewhere along the way, so I have restored it. Otherwise people might wonder who George is!)
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote