View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 04:43 PM   #8
menevets
Connoisseur
menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300/Kindle 4 basic/iPad/iPod Touch/iPhone/Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
Sounds like you are good to go.
I too like Google. That is why my next "netbook" will be a "Chromebook." I have decided to wait and see what the 3rd Chromebook offering this holiday season looks like. It is supposed to have touch screen which I don't care much about, but for the future when Chrome and Android converge it may be useful.
To see what I talk about look on "News" and I have a thread.

But anyway, what I was meaning to say is that the Chromebooks do have card slots, and the C7 has a 320GB HD.

Yeah, I like memory. AND battery. Back in the day, I used to get stuck on ships, on bases out in never never land, and if you didn't bring it with you, you did without.
I looked at the newest Samsung and Asus Chromebook last week and the Samsung is sweet @ $250. If you know you'll have wifi all the time, it's a good deal. It has offline capabilities as well and the app store has an offline category.
menevets is offline   Reply With Quote