View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 05:28 PM   #8
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
I did it on my computer and sideloaded the books to the Kobo (these were 3 full-length books for Harlequin's "So You Think You Can Write" contest.) When reading, the Kobo usually remembered my page. A couple of times, though, it did forget and shoot me back to the beginning of the file. Not a problem if the file is small, but if it's large it might be worth your while to convert the html file to an epub (it will convert easily.)
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote