View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 12:16 PM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewt View Post
When I go to the link for isbndb, it asks me for a username and password, and I got nothing in the mail. No access key. Did they change something, or did my mail provider filter something (for once)?
-bjc
When you go to ISBNDB.com and log in using the Account link at the top. Then got to "Developer Area / API" link. From there link on Manage Access keys. If you have no keys listed you need to click "generate a new key". Other wise you just copy the key that is listed. This is the key you have to provide to calibre in the "Access Key" field on the fetch metadata from server dialog.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote