View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 06:55 PM   #15
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I downloaded my purchases again after my credit card was stolen because at some point in the future I won't still have the data that I provided to make the purchase. I can't keep track of different credit cards used to make purchases. I do disinfect when I get my books, but if at some point in the future something happens to my Calibre library and I have to disinfect again it's easier to have all my books with the same credit card.
You could always backup your Calibre library on a flash drive, external drive, or even dropbox.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote