View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 01:25 PM   #15
eReading_Newbie
eReading_Newbie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eReading_Newbie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eReading_Newbie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eReading_Newbie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eReading_Newbie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eReading_Newbie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eReading_Newbie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eReading_Newbie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eReading_Newbie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eReading_Newbie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eReading_Newbie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
Hi everyone.

Thanks a lot for all your recommendations.
I jumped into 'hardwired' already and from the first 40-something pages, I like it a lot. great recommendation.

Also dowloaded the 'brave new world series' book. short stories in there but really worth reading. started to read the first. seems also interesting.

Regarding 'snow crash' and 'diamond age' love them. already got them paper-based.

I also love the Jeff Somers series with Avery Cates (5 books...). Could not stop reading them all and re-read them already. Just in case someone who has similar interests not knowing those books so far.

Going to look into all your other recommendations. One after the other. Really appreciate all your efforts. Seems like my PW got really something to do

regards to all of you.
eReading_Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote