View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 11:49 AM   #22
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
I ended up getting Lord and Lady Spy from DANL as my selection but I also purchased the Catherine Mann one on discount
I didn't use my credit last month so I used both credits this month to get them. I haven't read either of these series, so I bought all of the preceding books too, using the 15% discount.

It funny, because I don't read a lot of romance, but I do read a little bit and I liked their membership idea, so I signed up even though I wasn't interested in any of the selections last month. I'm apparently more open minded this month.

I'm so happy these threads started because I am finding that I've been pigeonholing "romance" and while there are a lot that I *don't* like to read, I'm finding there are almost as many that I *do* enjoy and these threads are helping me find them!
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote