View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 04:55 PM   #1
rjnagle
Zealot
rjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it is

Device: ipad 1, Nook Simple Touch, Kindle 3, ebookwise 1150
what do you think about lending sites (Lendme, Ebookfling, etc)

Hi, there,

I recently learned about the lending functions on the Kindle and Nook. (Note: I am not referring to the Amazon Prime Lending Library!).

I know that some third parties serve as intermediaries to manage the lending between two people. Lendme, Ebookfling, BookLending.com Most are free or charge a minor amount for those who wish to borrow ebooks but haven't acquired any credits from lending ebooks to other people.

Does anyone use these services? Which service works best? Worst? Do you find that these things are actually useful ? Do they save you money or simply waste your time?

Are the restrictions too onerous? Or reasonable enough?

Do you have any recommendations for how to use this service?

I've started joining these services and want to write an article about what I find out. But people here probably have firsthand knowledge already. Thanks!

Last edited by rjnagle; 04-04-2012 at 06:30 PM.
rjnagle is offline   Reply With Quote