View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 04:32 PM   #10
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewH View Post
You're braver than me!

I just ordered a silicone cover, which should arrive tomorrow or Saturday. I would've ordered a DecalGirl skin, but I couldn't justify the cost (DecalGirl's are four times the price of the silicone cover), and this should be much easier to "install".
I'm interested in your impressions after you receive your new silicone cover. They also sell a bundle with car and home chargers that I'm considering.

I can't figure our how to insert the URL in my post and can't find any kind of FAQ or help system so would some kind soul please explain it to me (preferably in really simple terms).
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote