View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 11:28 AM   #25
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
I was at Sam's Club yesterday and saw the new IPad2. Although I would not buy one, I thought it might be interesting to play with it a bit. As I headed over I saw a screen reflecting the light and the layers of fingerprints were impressive. My first thought was that I'd need rubber gloves to try it out and my second was to wonder if it would work with rubber gloves. Since I had no rubber gloves, I just moved on.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote