Thread: iPhone Stanza
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 08:51 PM   #4
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by midlifec View Post
Hello fellow ebookworms. My first post.

I am having a problem with Stanza on my iphone 3GS. With some ebooks, stanza cuts off the last one or two lines on the page. Fiddling with settings doesn't help, unfortunately.
There was an old thread where someone said this was happening, and the suggestion was that when a chapter begins with an image, it kind of pushes the bottom line off the screen, but there was no resolution suggested for the problem. Has anyone out there come across this and figured out a fix / workaround please?
I am running stanza 3.0.3 on a jailbroken iphone 3GS, 3.1.2

Thanks!
I had this issue with books in eReader format and fixed it by slightly adjusting the margins. Did you try that. I had to make them slightly smaller and it stopped cutting off the last line.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote