View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 11:23 AM   #13
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimo1re View Post
I just can't justify buying the PRS-505....I like it though and if I didn't already have the 500 I'd definitely buy it.
For me the question will focus on one thing: the screen. If the contrast is materially better and the screen is therefore noticeably more readable I will buy one. The other new features by themselves are not enough to lure me to the purchase. For me, its all about how it treats my eyes.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote