View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 05:23 PM   #9
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I prefer the way that PayPal verify your bank account details. They pay YOU money (a few pence), and you have to then tell them the amount they've given you.
when I created my paypal, or edited my address or bank account or creditcards attached, I've always been charged a $1 and it was withdrawn later.

it is a standard practice. and I really don't care weather a company does it or not.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote