View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 03:22 PM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Time to try the fonts I sent you.
I will try it with the K4S. I may just got back to default on the K4B it's really is nice and black.

I have to say the black bezel makes the K4 looks sleek and IMO Sexy! Hubby thinks I'm nuts to call a device that but
I'm a girl so I like pretty things. The silver bezel just looks cold and mechanical. The black looks so much nicer. Now I want a new case! My case it too ratty and not black enough for this pretty baby.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote