View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 09:30 PM   #2
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Hi,

I do have the Kindle DXG and the Kindle 3. Whatever you bought will appear on the Archive folder on both, regardless of the device but after sync. Now, if I want to read the same book I just downloaded on my DX on my Kindle 3, I do have to download there as well. In other words, the books do not download on all registered devices automatically, requires user's intervention.

You can also download locally to your PC (the azw file) and move it over USB to any of your devices. If using the Kindle application itself, is something similar; the Kindle application creates a folder inside Windows and drops the file there.

Hope that helps...

Last edited by jocampo; 01-10-2011 at 09:32 PM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote