View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 05:30 PM   #12
rleguillow
Always Reading
rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FW 1192, PRS-700, kobo, Rocket, PRS-650, Nook Glow, Kobo Glo, others
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
I have the 600 cover for my 650 and the straps work just fine, I don't use the velcro.

You can see photos of some of the Oberon covers in the Sony forum

And a few talented folks have converted the Oberon journal covers into ones for their 650s
It CAN be done! I thought so! Somehow I missed that thread - good one! And I looked around on it for awhile - the Noreve covers seem really nice too. If I had not ordered the Oberon I'd probably go for one of them. More expensive, though...
rleguillow is offline   Reply With Quote