Thread: Frozen reader
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 04:36 PM   #1
blackpuddingmunc
Occasional grown up
blackpuddingmunc knows how to choose the perfect melonblackpuddingmunc knows how to choose the perfect melonblackpuddingmunc knows how to choose the perfect melonblackpuddingmunc knows how to choose the perfect melonblackpuddingmunc knows how to choose the perfect melonblackpuddingmunc knows how to choose the perfect melonblackpuddingmunc knows how to choose the perfect melonblackpuddingmunc knows how to choose the perfect melonblackpuddingmunc knows how to choose the perfect melonblackpuddingmunc knows how to choose the perfect melonblackpuddingmunc knows how to choose the perfect melon

Device: Kobo Touch
Frozen reader

Hello all, perhaps one of you may be able to assist me? I recently bought the Kobo original ereader, less than 3 months ago. Very happy with it until this weekend when the thing froze up on me. I cannot turn it off, change screens, in fact nothing works on it at all. All i have it the main screen of books i have open.
I contacted support, and they replied asking for my details etc, plus my date of purchase, and tell me that it needs to be returned for repair. I have inadvertantly misplaced my receipt for the reader.
As i fear i will get nowhere with support because i no longer have the receipt, i was wondering if any of you fine folks have any ideas as to how i can get to my books?
Many thanks in advance.
Reg
blackpuddingmunc is offline   Reply With Quote