View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 02:57 PM   #8
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
Genesis,
Thanks for the info; I used Demonoid for the source of the pulps. Although not a member, the site occasionally allows non-members access to material. I understand the concerns of many about copyright problems with much of their downloads, but at least for e-book creation of PD material from the old pulps it is a wonderful resource. I'm sure about copy rights of Nowland's works because a later, only slightly altered, version is on PG. As you indicated, it probably is from the 1975 Ace book. In my google search I found the two epubs you mentioned, but decided to do my own because of lack of illustrations, some minor formatting problems, and the fact that these two epubs were single story editions, one being 'Armageddon...' and the other 'Airlords...' with different formatting. I also removed with Photoshop many of the imperfections the two downloaded color cover images.

Last edited by bobcdy; 06-04-2012 at 03:08 PM.
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote