View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 02:54 PM   #804
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Side note 2: Know what's the best thing about making jokes on someone's name? They're always so original! We've never heard any of them before! How do people think these things up?
Don't I know it! My surname is one of those - I went to 14 different schools growing up (on 3 continents) and every time the "humourist" thought they had come up with a great new joke, I'd just have to roll my eyes and say "very funny, never heard that one before...".

Just finished listening to The Twelve by Justin Cronin (indisputably breath-taking in it's sheer scale), and just started listening to Conspiracies by F. Paul Wilson, the third in the repairman Jack series.

Last edited by orlok; 04-25-2014 at 02:56 PM.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote