View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 03:23 PM   #5
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Yawn. I have ipad1. Don't need bells and whistles to check mail, surf and play occasional solitaire. Will use it until it falls apart. I know certain apps may not work after a while but then again I have perhaps 5 screens filled and I use maybe 10 apps altogether. Once it is unusable then I will look around. Wasn't Apple always like this, hardware works forever, it is the software upgrades that become incompatible.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote