View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 06:32 PM   #14903
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
Finally finished I Dare. Took me a long time, partly because of the book, and partly because of lack of time to read. The most interesting part was Pat Rin's story. I'll probably read some of the chap-books before I start the next full-length Liaden novel.

I also read a couple of Christmas romances, only one was really worth it (Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis).

Now I'm rereading Hogfather by Terry Pratchett. Snuff disappointed me when I started it a couple of months ago, and I ended up putting it on hold (I will finish it, but decided to wait a bit longer). Enjoying Hogfather so far. I had forgotten about Susan and the poker
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote