View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 09:40 AM   #13158
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Finished reading Boundary by Eric Flint and Ryk E. Spoor. Not at all what I was expecting somehow, but I enjoyed it none the less. This is a "near future" book with a paleontologist and a geek as protagonists, and the premise is an ancient visit to the solar system by aliens. There's not shooting, no chases, no blood and gore, and not a weapon in sight. I'd give it 3.5 out of 5. Enough that I'll read the sequel, but it will have to wait, since I have Double Share by Nathan Lowell already started. Also re-reading 1632 by Eric Flint, this time as an Audible book. This book is an unqualified 5 out of 5, highly recommended. There are some weak ones in the series, but they're all ones out of the main storyline (and not with Mr. Flint as the main writer.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote